Myanmar Immigration Services Limited, we provide the e-Visa services for people who want to travel to Myanmar.
There are two kinds of Myanmar visa fees that you have to pay for to get your eVisa to Myanmar, including visa service fee and Myanmar Government fee:
1. Myanmar e-Visa Service Fee
Service fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay for us in advance for service during a Myanmar e-Visa online processing from consulting about the e-Visa, receiving, checking the applicant's personal information, informing the staus and result to collecting the e-Visa from Myanmar Government then sending it to the applicant in order to get their visa stamped at the Myanmar ports when arriving:
- Yangon - RGN - Yangon
- Nay Pyi Taw - NYT - Mandalay
- Mandalay - MDL - Mandalay
- Tachileik Land Border Checkpoint
- Myawaddy Land Border Checkpoint
- Kawthaung Land Border Checkpoint
- Tamu Land Border Checkpoint
- Rih Khaw Dar Land Border Checkpoint
|Visa Type||Service/ pax (USD)||Urgent||Super Urgent|
|1 pax||2 pax||3 - 5 pax||6 - 9 pax||10 to upward||Plus $79||Plus $99|
|e - Tourist Visa (28 days single entry)||$59||$57||$55||$52||$45|
|e - Business (70 days single entry)|
- Normal: For those who would like to get e-Visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: For those who would like to get e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: For those who would like to get e-Visa within 5 business hours.
2. Myanmar e-Visa Government Fee
Government fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay for the Myanmar Immigration Department to process visa. This is an obligation fee for each applicant when applying for Myanmar evisa.
Any changes after paying The Government Fee will be charged as a new application.
|Type of visa||Government Fee|
|Tourist e-Visa (Single entry for 28 days)||US$ 50.00|
|Business e-Visa (Single entry for 70 days)||US$ 70.00|
Exemption for 14 days: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Philippines, Thailand, Viet Nam.
Exemption for 30 days: Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea - Republic, Macau.
- The e Tourist Visa is valid for a single entry into Myanmar for a period of up to 28 (twenty-eight) days.
- The e Business Visa is valid for a single entry into Myanmar for a period of up to 70 (seventy) days.
- With e Tourist visa,If you stay over 28 days, you have to pay extra fee $3 (USD)/ day for the Immigration Officer at the airport.
- Your passport validity must have at least (6) months.