Myanmar Holidays in 2015
|January 04||Independence Day|
|February 12||Union Day|
|March 02||Peasant's Day|
|March 04||Fullmoon Day of Tabaung|
|March 27||Armed Forces Day|
|April 12||Myanmar New Year|
|April 13, 14, 15, 16||Thingyan Water Festival|
|April 17, 18, 19, 20, 21||Myanmar New Year|
|May 01||World Worker's Day|
|May 02||Fullmoon Day of Kason|
|July 19||Martyr's Day|
|July 31||Fullmoon Day of Waso (Dhammasakyar Day)|
|October 28||Fullmoon Day of Thidinkyut (Abidhammar Day)|
|November 26||Fullmoon Day of Tazaungmoe|
|December 06||National's Day|
|December 25||Christmas Day|
- 9 MUST KNOW MYANMAR TRAVEL TIPS 2018 - PART 1
- Special offer on Women’s Day!
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- Tips in Myanmar
- Money, Exchange and ATM
- Places to go in Myanmar
- Weather in Myanmar
- Myanmar Overview
HOW CAN WE HELP?
This is a commercial website to apply eVisa to Myanmar through Myanmar Government Website, you will be charged a fee. To book a landing visa under our process, we will charge a service fee for providing consultancy, submitting applications and informing the status and results. Our fee will be higher than you apply directly on Myanmar Government Website or at Myanmar Embassy or Consulate in your country.
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE
- Safety, Fastest, Reliable, Save Time.
- Secure Online Payment.
- 3 Working Days Guarantee.
- No Hidden Fees and No Traps.
- Money Back Guarantee if Declined.