How Myanmar eVisa works?
Foreign nationals wishing to travel to Myanmar are required to possess a valid passport of their country and a valid Myanmar eVisa.To attract more foreign tourists and to encourage them to plan their travel to Myanmar, Government of Myanmar has initiated eVisa from 2011 and it was introduced for citizens of many countries. Besides that, Government of Myanmarimplemented a modern electronic system for processing your Myanmar visa electronically at International Airports. From now on, you can get your Myanmar visa fast and simple without having to send your passport to the Myanmar Embassy. Please note that this system works at the Airports only.
Apply online for Myanmar eVisa in 3 easy steps
Fill out the online application form by providing us your port of arrival, date of arrival, your full name, your passport number, your date of birth and your nationality. You are required to enter the personal information of the applicant(s) that matches the information on your passport(s).
Pay the service fee and Goverment fee online by your Credit/Debit Card, Paypal or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account (Payment Guidelines).. After finishing your order with payment, you will receive a confirmation email for your visa order and an email to request some require documents to process visa for you. Then we will proceed India e-Visa for you and send it to you by email. In some urgent cases, we can send to you by email in 24 hours after you send us require document, but this case may charge you more than normal case.
Print out Myanmar eVisa. Please show the eVisa for checking at the ports in Myanmar. It takes you 5-10 minutes to get visa stamped on your passport by Myanmar Immigration Officers at the airports.
The electronic visa to Myanmar makes you confident to travel to India, and through us your trip will be easy and saves you time and money.
- What are the required Documents for Tourist Visa On Arrival
- Can I get double or multiple entry e-Visa?
- How to apply for a Myanmar visa online?
- Is my personal information secure to submit online?
- What ports can I enter with a Myanmar e-Visa?
- How long can I stay in Myanmar with the eVisa?
- How long is the eVisa valid for travel to Myanmar?
- Do I need a ticket before applying for the eVisa?
- What is required for a Myanmar eVisa?
- Where can I exchange money to local currency?
- Do the members of the ASEAN countries need to apply for Myanmar Visa?
- What are the new rules regarding over-staying?
- How long will it take?
- Is Visa Fee Refundable?
- What is eVisa?
- Know your visa
- Who Needs a Myanmar Visa?
HOW CAN WE HELP?
This is a commercial website to apply eVisa to Myanmar through Myanmar Government Website, you will be charged a fee. To book a landing visa under our process, we will charge a service fee for providing consultancy, submitting applications and informing the status and results. Our fee will be higher than you apply directly on Myanmar Government Website or at Myanmar Embassy or Consulate in your country.
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE
- Safety, Fastest, Reliable, Save Time.
- Secure Online Payment.
- 3 Working Days Guarantee.
- No Hidden Fees and No Traps.
- Money Back Guarantee if Declined.